Its been said that Doing business is a game. The greatest game in the world if you know how to play it.
The better you understand the needs of your customers, the better you can adapt your approach and give them exactly what they want and solve their problems. In a word were we are constantly inundate with communication, the MGS Team has a few ways to get to know your customers:
- You need to stay active on social media. Encourage customers to comment on your posts, share opinions, and discuss problems. You can use these discussions to create more relevant products and campaigns. Give people a reason to follow you.
- Research keywords that customers search. This will not only tell you the products or services that people need, but it will also show you from whom they want to purchase. You need to be front and centre when your customers are searching your products.
- Host events, such as customer appreciation parties, open houses, grand openings, or training events. Make an effort to interact with customers and get their feedback. Face to Face interactions are great and help build your relationships further then email.
- Encourage customer surveys or online reviews through a variety of platforms, ranging from Google reviews, Yelp, social media, online questionnaires, emailed follow-ups, and much more.
- Don’t make assumptions based on previous purchases. Remember that customers’ interests, needs, and finances may change over time. Unless they know what you are offering or what you are capable off, that sale might just slip away.
- Research your competitors. This will not only tell you what they are successful at but also help you avoid mistakes that other businesses have already made. You should be aware of what else is happening in your industry and if there are any new business that are competing for your clients.
If you’d like help creating print or online communications to stay in touch with your audience, our graphics team is here to help. Visit us at www.mgsmarketing.ca to check out our products or give us a call today! We would love to chat!
Until next time… Stay Creative.