Business cards may be small, but their impact is huge and sometimes goes unnoticed. A business card plays an important part in making a lasting impression upon those you do business with.
When choosing a business card, don’t be cheap. (If you’re on a limited budget, try to save elsewhere.) Experienced sales reps know how important it is to make a good impression on their prospects. They buy nice clothes, drive nice cars, and wine and dine prospects and clients – only to give them a 5¢ business card?… Does this even make sense?… Why not consider a business card that would really wow a customer and add to your overall first impression.
Below are a few design tips for an effective business card design:
- Feature your company name prominently, with your name and title smaller. Using your company logo is important, because it will help people associate your name with the product you are selling.
- Don’t take up too much space listing all the ways you can be contacted. It’s best to list your phone, mobile, and email address. Social media links should be given to the client verbally, when necessary.
- Full-color printing can add a dramatic impact to the look of your business card. In today’s age were color business cards are very affordable everyone should be taking advantage of the 2 sided option.
- Don’t overlook the backside of your business card. It is a great place to add more sales and marketing information, your mission statement, a map and location, or photos of your products.
- Make sure to pick the right paper and finishing for your business cards. Glossy, matte and silk options all print differently and should be considered depending on your line of work and what you are overlook and feel you are looking for.
It’s worth the time! Business cards are one of the most important tools for business today. The time and effort you spend creating and printing excellent business cards will pay future dividends. Need help with your next Business card?… The MGS Team prints a ton of business cards every year.
From Standard and Elaborate, we help eliminate the guess work. Feel free to give us a call or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time… Stay Creative.