Post-Holiday Marketing Ideas
While the holidays are the most wonderful time of the year for many businesses, they are often followed by a sales slump and struggle to regain traction in the new year. With everyone’s wallets a little tight and the minds not necessarily on spending, here are a few post-holiday marketing ideas to help boost sales and get the new year off to a great start!
- Focus on products for customers who want to improve their lives or enhance their health in the new year, such as fitness items, tax preparation, cleaning products, travel books, musical instruments or lessons, stress management items, shoes, home security, and much more.
- Keep your sales going with creative promotions. Consider winter clearance sales, offer a free gift or free upgrade, bundle items together for bigger savings, or offer a tiered savings approach (10 percent off a $50 purchase, $20 off a $100
- Reinstate a holiday promotion by saying something like, “this offer is back by popular demand.”
- Create a thank-you campaign with exclusive offers for loyal customers, or plan a customer appreciation event.
- Increase your customer base by offering exclusive specials for first-time buyers.
- Create coupon statement stuffers that are included with all of your regular mailings, such as invoices or newsletters.
- Create a loyalty program, or increase the incentives on an existing program. Offer perks, such as a rewards punch card that encourages customers to return again and again.
- Offer a coupon booklet of monthly or weekly specials.
- Educate customers by promoting a lesser known product that they may not be familiar with.
The above list are just a few ideas, you should pick and choose the ones that you feel best fit your clients and there needs. If you need help spreading the word about your post-holiday promotions, our design & print team has some great ideas you’re sure to love. Drop us a line at email@example.com
Until next time….Stay Creative.